Today, we’re talking about floor-standing speakers and, particularly, the RF-7 III, from one of the world’s best speaker companies, Klipsch.
From the Reference ll stable of speakers, now in its fifth generation, the RF-7 III comes with enhanced features, including engineered drivers and a new crossover system.
In typical Klipsch style, the speakers look big, but remain ever so elegant and refined with sophisticated cabinetry, refreshed logos, and rounded feet for less protrusion.
Of course, the Klipsch RF7-III offers improved sound – it’s what Klipsch does; better sound every time.
There should be no compromise on sound when it comes to home theatres. It’s not a home theatre without true power and detail in every decibel. It should have you ducking and diving for cover as a plane flies over or jumping right out of your seat when the screams are blood curdling.
We know there is a lot to choose from when it comes to speakers, which is why a word of advice straight from the horse’s mouth (www.klipsch.com) is valuable:
- If you want the best sound experience, it’s better to buy speakers of the same make or model line.
- Floor-standing speakers are a great way to kick-off building the audio system of your dreams.
- Floor-standing speakers, like the Klipsch RF-7 III, remain the go-to power houses when it comes to surround sound.
- Shop around and listen to how sets of speakers actually sound together before buying. Speakers are an investment and can bring you years of pleasure, so don’t rush into it. Make sure that you get what suits your needs.
Get this from the Klipsch RF-7 III speakers:
- First and foremost, they’re designed and assembled in the USA – Hope, Arkansas, to be exact. Made by hand alongside many of the Klipsch Professional speakers, the RF-7 III is crafted with love (and incredible skill) from start to end. You can genuinely claim to have a masterpiece standing on the floor in your home theatre. Not only will you experience incredible audio, but the Klipsch RF-7 III speakers are also incredible to look at in their furniture-grade wood veneer cabinets.
- These speakers love to engulf large rooms with movie/theatre/concert quality audio. This is what you want from a home theatre experience.
- They have a dynamic 1.75” titanium Tractrix horn-loaded compression driver which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity, and effortless power.
- The speakers also feature dual 10” high output Cerametallic woofers with premium cast aluminium baskets. The aluminium is specially treated to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Feel like you’re in a recording studio or on a film set with the clear, natural sound the titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension creates.
Sound good? Why not bring some Klipsch into your life?